Reports to: Store manager, Sarah Thibaudeau
Job objective: Partner with management to maximize sales and profit by achieving business metric goals, including individual sales goals. Ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times. Oversee business operations in the absence of the store manager or assistant manager.
Job qualifications: Previous successful management experience is required. Must be a team team player with good communication, people management and organization skills. Proven sales ability and able to provide leadership to other associates, through behaviours and actions demonstrates a commitment to the company's mission statement, vision, and core values/principles. Is an ambassador of the brand.
*Results oriented: Generating results through a collaborative partnership with the management team. Anticipates and meets the needs of the customer by providing a great customer experience through actions and behaviours.
*Development of others: Actively works to improve the performance of oneself and others by pushing opportunities for continuous learning and feedback.
* Team work/ engagement: Fosters the culture of teamwork through ownership and accountability. Maintaing a team focused on providing a great experience.
Please hand in resume in store, or email Rsharp@bootlegger.ca
Applicants must be flexible with hours and available to work weekends. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is self driven and loves to sell. Seeking part-time hours.
Applicants can email Jessica with resumes at email@example.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Message: Please apply via email.
CONTEXT: The job-holder reports to the store manager and is responsible for staff whilst on duty.
1.To assist the management in supervising the staff in all matters regarding: cash handling, till systems, till transactions, till procedures, merchandising of deliveries, housekeeping, tagging stock and serving customers to the best of their ability.
2. In the absence of management, to authorise exchanges and refunds, issue credit notes, authorise all staff purchases, and abide by all till procedures, including till lifts where necessary. Also, to deal with any card queries and end-of-day till queries.
3. To assist the management with a certain amount of paperwork, i.e.: staff rotas, cashing up sheets, delivery confirmations, shortage reports, extras reports, diary reports.
4. In the managers’ absence you must also understand the procedures for : purchase orders, returns to suppliers, banking, time sheets and hours worked and weekly sales reports. You must seek further assistance on these matters if necessary.
5. To merchandise with the management to gain full sales capacity from the store.
6. To help on training matters where necessary for all staff.
7. To be vigilant of security risks at all times and to ensure the staff are fully aware of all possibilities. To also carry out or delegate a tag-check on a weekly basis.
8. To implement company policy and general law on: store opening and closing procedures, cash security, theft or attempted theft, refunds and applicable guarantees on returned stock, staff purchases, discounts, damaged stock.
9. To carry out all regular duties i.e. serving customers, tidying, re-stocking, housekeeping.
10. To understand the company handbook and understand all the rules therein.
Any other duties which may be necessary for the successful running of the store.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
Your Passion. Your Career. Every step of the way.
Accomplish something great as a Store Leader by owning all aspects of the customer and associate experience. Can you inspire a team to reach new levels of success every step of the way?
- Achieve sales, conversion and other key performance indicators through the effective leadership of the team
- Ensure effective and efficient execution of customer service, company programs, policies and directives
- Ensure effective store operations, manage expenses and minimize shrinkage
- Attract, select, train and retain exceptional talent
- Coach, mentor and develop Associates to deliver excellence in customer service and achieve career objectives
- 2 years management experience preferably gained in a retail environment
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilitiesSolid retail business acumen and analytical skills
- High School Diploma (College diploma or University Degree preferred)
- Competitive compensation, benefits and bonus plans
- Ongoing career growth and development opportunities
- A dynamic, fast paced and challenging work setting
- An inclusive and respectful environment
This is a brief overview of the position. A detailed job description can be requested at any time.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the human rights legislation in Canada, (including the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005), Payless makes every effort to ensure that employment opportunities are provided in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Please tell Payless if you require any accommodation to meet your individual needs at any time during the recruitment, assessment, selection or hiring process.
Have a passion for fashion?
Love working with people?
Are you outgoing and ready to build your career in a fun & friendly atmosphere?
Then we've got opportunities for you!
We value commitment, professionalism, team work, and passion.
We promote a spirited culture of performance, fun, and creativity.
Come work with us!
- Shift Manager –Part Time
You are an individual who is:
Results- Oriented - Holds self accountable for achieving financial and other measurable objectives. Anticipates and meets the needs of the customer by providing a great customer experience through actions and behaviors.
Team-Player - Fosters the culture of teamwork through ownership and accountability.
J.Michaels is currently seeking experienced applicants for an Assistant Manager position. All interested applicants please forward cover letter and reumse to Marie at email@example.com