As a strong community partner, Southcentre is pleased to make in-kind donations to registered charities and organizations throughout the year for special events and silent auctions. However, due to the volume of requests, not all can be processed.
All donation requests must be made at least six weeks in advance and organizations are requested to recognize Southcentre’s donation on social media.
Please submit your request to email@example.com and include the following:
– Item requested
– Date required
– Organization / Cause
– Description of event (date/time/location)
– Number of expected attendees
Due to our donation guidelines, we are unable to donate to:
– Graduation parties
– Fundraiser programs for specific individuals
– Religious organizations
– Corporate partners, incentive programs, or events
– Capital projects (e.g., new playground, building upgrades, salaries, etc.)
Southcentre is proud to be an active member of our community and serve as a venue to connect people with great causes. In the last few years, we have developed an established partnership with local charities and non-profits to help them increase their public awareness, reach specific goals and aid their causes.
We are pleased to support organizations such as: Calgary Meals on Wheels, Canadian Cancer Society, The Silver Linings Foundation, Cystic Fibrosis Canada, Calgary Food Bank and The Salvation Army on an annual basis.
While the availability to use the common areas in the mall is limited, The Administration team would be happy to discuss further partnerships within the following parameters:
– Groups must have a registered, government-issued non-profit number
– Benefits the community in which we operate
– Event or activation must be discussed further with Marketing to ensure display parameters are met.
If approved, your organization will be required to complete a Temporary License Agreement and provide $5M liability insurance. Please submit a description of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southcentre is excited to offer a complimentary space for non-profit community groups throughout the year. The Community Room offers these groups a convenient space for meetings, seminars, and workshops. Bookings can be made Monday – Sunday, during mall operating hours.
The Community Room has a capacity of 30 people, and includes amenities such as:
– A large TV with HDMI Connection
– Free Wifi
– A refrigerator (if needed)
– Tables and chairs configured to your preference
Please submit your booking request to email@example.com and include the following:
– Date/ time requested
– Description of actives in room