As a strong community partner, Southcentre is pleased to make in-kind donations to registered charities and organizations throughout the year for special events and silent auctions. However, due to the volume of requests, not all can be processed.
All donation requests must be made at least six weeks in advance and organizations are requested to recognize Southcentre’s donation on social media.
Please submit your request to email@example.com and include the following:
– Item requested
– Date required
– Organization / Cause
– Description of event (date/time/location)
– Number of expected attendees
Due to our donation guidelines, we are unable to donate to:
– Graduation parties
– Fundraiser programs for specific individuals
– Religious organizations
– Corporate partners, incentive programs, or events
– Capital projects (e.g., new playground, building upgrades, salaries, etc.)
Community Room (currently not available)
Southcentre is excited to offer a complimentary space for non-profit community groups throughout the year. The Community Room offers these groups a convenient space for meetings, seminars, and workshops. Bookings can be made Monday – Sunday, during mall operating hours.
The Community Room has a capacity of 30 people, and includes amenities such as:
– A large TV with HDMI Connection
– Free Wifi
– A refrigerator (if needed)
– Tables and chairs configured to your preference
Please submit your booking request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
– Date/ time requested
– Description of actives in room