Are you a vibrant, highly motivated leader looking to be part of a fun, flexible and fast-paced work environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in achieving the sales objectives, improving employee performance and ensuring efficient store operations. The Assistant Manager is also responsible for providing sales, customer service and merchandising leadership to employees and projecting the company’s culture and image.
In the absence of the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager must have the ability to oversee all store operations.
What’s in it for you?
- Best employee discounts
- Casual dress environment that is stylish and fun
- Monthly bonuses that reflect your appreciated work
- Flexible schedules
- Wide range of health & wellness benefits
- Excellent opportunities for personal & professional development.
- Minimum 1 year retail management experience;
- High school diploma;
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities;
- Strong time management, and priority setting skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Schedule: Flexible, including holidays, weekends and evenings
Join Ardene’s innovative, vibrant and fun team as an Assistant Store Manager! Apply online today: http://ardenecareers.com