When you look your best, you feel your best! Join a team where your job is to enable women to feel like their best selves.
This is your opportunity to work with an experienced styling staff and world class designer clothing.
Blu’s Clothing is looking for a Part Time Tailor
Primary responsibilities for this position include
- Sewing alterations ranging from simple hems to more complicated tasks like jacket shoulders
- Measuring clients and pinning needed adjustments
- Assisting styling staff with making recommendations to clients
- Meeting deadlines for alteration pick ups
- Pressing altered clothing to ensure presentation is perfect when clients receive their finished piece
- Keeping the tailor shop tidy
- Working closely with the store manager to ensure you have the sewing supplied needed.
- Minimum 5 years extensive experience with high end garments using a variety of fabrics
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Availability to work days, evenings and weekends
- Warm and encouraging team environment
- Flexible hours
Please contact Cheryl Neumann at Southcentre Blu’s: Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org or at 403-225-8315