If your heart skipped a beat thinking about the first day of spring, you’re not alone. Not only does it mean warmer days ahead, it’s also a good reason to celebrate the season with a few treats for you and your family. A new accessory can instantly brighten up your wardrobe—and your mood—while a diffuser can create a feeling of zen in your home with a blend of calming essential oils. However you decide to welcome the new season, we’re here to help. Browse through the season’s must-haves featured on Search.Find.ShopNOW, and then make your shopping purchase online or by taking a trip to the shopping mall.
From a colourful makeup palette to inspire your next beauty look to shoes that spark joy, here are a few things to help you say hello to spring.
HOME SWEET HOME
- Skip the spa appointment and create a zen-like space at home with the Esencia Grey Swirl Aroma Diffuser, which comes with ambient lighting to help you rest and relax. Available at Showcase.
- Cultivate your green thumb this season by sprucing up your home with plants. This elegant metal plant pot from H&M Home also doubles as a decorative piece. Available at H&M.
- Refresh your bedroom by swapping out your duvet. Pastels and cheerful floral prints are an easy way to get your home ready for spring. Available at QE Home.
- Channel your inner artist and create a beautiful display for your home with this Studio Chalkart Stencil set. Available at Showcase.
- Make delicious breakfast smoothies for the whole family with Brentwood’s powerful multi-purpose blender. Available at The Source.
- Take your playlist everywhere you go with this JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker, whether you’re planning a picnic in the park or a BBQ in your backyard. Available at The Source
Ready, Set, Go!
- Get inspired for spring workouts by updating your gym gear. These high-rise tights let you work up a sweat in style and take you from your morning yoga class to your weekend errands. Available at Lululemon
- Invest in a new pair of sneakers for your spring runs. Nike React Infinity Run Flyknits boast extra padding and stability to help you go the distance, whether you’re training for a 5K or a marathon. Available at Foot Locker.
- An off-the-shoulder floral print dress lets you breeze into warmer weather. Wear it with your favourite jean jacket or pair it with a light scarf. Available at Ardene.
- Classic pearls meet hoop earrings in this playful version—an easy way to accessorize and add polish to any look. Available at Dynamite.
- Take your cue from the spring runways and up your hair accessory game with crystal-embellished hair pins. Available at RW&Co.
BEST FOOT FORWARD
- Animal prints are still going strong for spring. Slither into warmer weather with these stylish slip-ons from Steve Madden. Available at Soft Moc.
- Goodbye, winter boots. This high-top silhouette strikes the perfect balance between casual and polished all the while giving you the comfort of a sneaker. Available at Aldo.
IT’S IN THE BAG
- Backpacks never looked so chic. This versatile Matt & Nat Annex Bag even converts into a crossbody bag. Available at Below the Belt.
- Whether you’re running errands or off on a weekend getaway, streamline your essentials in a roomy canvas tote bag that’s as stylish as it is practical. Available at Roots.
- Exfoliate your way to spring-ready skin. This BKIND Exfoliating Coffee Scrub will leave your skin smooth and moisturized just in time to wear all your favourite skirts and dresses. Available at Garage.
- Add a pop of colour to your springtime beauty look with a vibrant eyeshadow. The Paint in Colour Eyeshadow Palette lets you choose from shades like emerald green, gold and taupe in matte and shimmery finishes. Available at The Body Shop.
- Springtime calls for a fresh mani and pedi in pretty pastel hues like peach, pink and lilac. CND’s Cake Pop is a warm-weather classic. Available at Chatters.