Our doors are open. We’ve put measures in place to keep you, our staff and community safe.
To protect the health and safety of our community, effective August 1, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Southcentre Mall shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required under The City of Calgary ByLaw 26M2020 . We understand you may have questions, and we’re here to answer them. Text us at 587-673-1477. We look forward to seeing you soon!
PLAN YOUR VISIT
If you have any questions prior to your visit, please text 587-673-1477 and our Guest Services team will answer your questions Monday – Saturday 11 am – 7pm, Sunday & Holidays 11 am – 6 pm.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Southcentre Mall. Please review our safety guidelines and additional steps we are taking to keeping you, our staff and community safe.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
- We have increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices and products identified by health organizations
- Installed signage to reinforce physical distancing, guide customer traffic flow and hygiene
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the shopping centre
- Limited capacity in elevators and washrooms
- Seating has been removed and clearly marked as out-of-use to maintain physical distance
- Food Court is take-out only
- Water fountains have been decommissioned
- Strollers / Smartecartes have been decommissioned
- Play area is temporarily closed