Know Before You Go
On May 4, the Government of Alberta announced additional public health measures for shopping centres and retail stores to help contain the spread of Covid-19 and its variants. These measures will be in place for a minimum of three weeks.
- Effective immediately, each retail space and the shopping centre as a whole must limit customer capacity to 10% (a decrease from the current 15% capacity) of fire code occupancy or a maximum of 5 customers. The capacity excludes retail employees.
- Effective May 9 at 11:59pm, personal and wellness services, including hair salons, barbers, nail salons and estheticians must close for at least three weeks
- Effective May 9 at 11:59pm, outdoor patios must close.
As per the order of the Premier of Alberta, Southcentre will be open for in-store shopping with an updated capacity limit of 10%.
The capacity percentage shown on our website indicates real-time occupancy of the shopping centre based on the maximum allowable capacity under current Public Health measures.
Please text us at 587.674.2070 and our Guest Services team will be happy to answer your questions during mall hours.
Indoor dining will be closed as of Friday, April 9th, however curbside pickup, take out and delivery options will still remain available for a touchless shopping experience. Outdoor patios will also be closed as of Friday, May 9th.
To ensure the safety of our guests and tenants, mall walking is not permitted at this time. Alberta government guidelines endorse visiting malls for shopping purposes only; indoor recreational activities are prohibited under these restrictions.
- Nursing rooms are available upon request. Requests can be made through our security team at (403) 835-4301.
- Smartecartes have been decommissioned.
- ROAR Play Park is not available at this time.
Different ways to shop at Southcentre Mall
Southcentre Mall gift cards can turn one gift into endless possibilities. This year, our gift cards are going online and can be personalized with a photo or video message. We are also introducing a group gift card option where collect contributions virtually on one gift card – perfect as a registry option for birthdays, weddings, or special occasions and milestones. BUY NOW.
Search. Find. Shop.
Our ShopNOW service makes it easier than ever to search for products before you visit. Find the items you’re looking for. Plan your trip. Save some time.
Many stores are offering curbside pickup with dedicated stalls at the North and South Entrances. Purchases and pickups are made directly with each retailer. View curbside pick-up locations and participating retailers.
How to make your shopping experience more efficient:
Live Chat & Text Help
Have a few questions? We have answers. Guest Service Staff are available to respond to inquiries about holiday services, store information, parking, and more. Text us at 587-674-2070.
Plan every step of your visit with the directional map under the Store tab of our site. You’ll also be able to choose a parking spot to help plot the best path possible. View Store Directory and Plan Your Visit.