Through the years, our philosophy has remained the same: to provide women with quality fashion that not only compliments her figure, personality, and lifestyle, but also empowers her to feel confident and to love herself and her beauty. By combining updated designs with fabrics that provide comfort without compromising fit and style, we aim to provide clothes that are in harmony with our client’s life as an active and contemporary woman.
Type of Work: 0-2 years experience requiredSales Associate
Are you a fashionista, who loves clothes and cannot stop thinking about fashion? Are you a seasoned retail professional? Do you love meeting people, solving problems, love marketing, and winning? Does the concept of RADICAL Customer Service excite you? Are you action-oriented, restless to accomplish more in an 8-hour day than most of the population? If this sounds like you, then we want to talk with you!What Makes This Role Exciting?
How Your Brain Works...
- Achieves daily, weekly, and monthly revenue goals through building exceptional relationships with customers.
- Exceptional salesperson and acts as a role model of best practices with other staff.
- Accountable for the store appearance (cleanliness, visual appearance, organization, front and back of store).
- Shared responsibility to achieve execution of promotional programs within a timely manner eg: markdowns
- Refined customer experience approaches with a view to reaching win-win solutions.
- Resourceful in identifying innovative solutions. Physically able to lift 35 lbs.
- Fashionista is your middle name! Your closet has both classic and on-trend designs.
- You have a highly refined sense of competition; always wanting your team to finish 1st.
- Believe that Radical Customer Service is the standard.
- Personable with solid emotional intelligence and ability to sell to all customer types.
- Highly collaborative; love team selling and learning.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; exceptional attention to detail
- Adaptable to change and shifting priorities due to the fast-paced retail environment; able to work independently with minimal oversight and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintains a positive and solution-focused approach even in the face of adversity.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the title of the role that you are applying for. We appreciate all applications; however, only those individuals who meet our qualifications will be contacted for interviews.
- Bring your CV and personal letter directly to the store